Application of certificates（mail-in application）
Please submit the application form as instructed (see below).
- Name and date of birth (The Roman alphabet of the name is required for an English certificate)
- Year of entrance and year of completion (name of the degree, major and laboratory )
- Names of the requested certificate (e.g. the transcript, certificate, etc. in Japanese or English)
- Number of application forms
- Purpose of utilization and name of institution where applications should be submitted
- Contacts information of applicant (telephone and E-mail)
※The transcript being the copy prevention form is not sealed.
※The expense for certificate issue is free.
In case you request us to mail you a copy
Please send a copy of your ID card together with the self-addressed envelope with stamp.
Please include a self-addressed and stamped (80yen stamp) envelope (Size: Cho-kei san-go) for each application of the certificate written in Japanese.
The stamp charge for sending differs on the number of sheets.
For receiving a certificate at the office
Please show your ID card at the office.
※Please see Kyoto University homepage for issuing diploma.
Please inquire details at Kyoumu-Kikaku-ka, Kyouiku-Suishin-bu.
|Application and inquiries：Graduate School of Biostudies registrar.|