To understand the mechanisms behind dynamic and complex biological phenomena, we are combining mathematical modeling and machine learning for decoding the governing rules or equations that govern biological system.
- Inference of axon wiring rules from neural connectome data
- Reconstruction of spatial transcriptome from one-cell RNA-seq data
- Identification of governing equations from multicellular live imaging data
- Data-driven modeling for early detection of neurodegenerative diseases
- Deciphering behavioral strategies and mental fluctuations from behavioral data
- Mathematical modeling of immune system/stem cell homeostasis/morphodynamics
HONDA, NaokiSpecially Assigned Professor
- Please note “@” mark uses double-byte characters.
Hiroshima University, Higashi-Hiroshima Campus Research Building C