Plant growth has been administrated by cooperative regulations between plant cell differentiation/division/elongation and photosynthesis. Based on these scientific aspects, our laboratory is trying to reveal the plant growth mechanisms by ‘chemical biology’ and ‘molecular and cellular biology’.
- Growth regulation by plant hormone signaling
- Chloroplast regulation by prassinosteroid
- Chemical functions to regulate plant growth and differentiation
- Plant biomass production regulated by chemicals and genes
- Protein function to regulate plant growth mechanism by structural biology
MIYAKAWA, TakuyaAssociate Professor
YAMAGAMI, AyumiAssistant Professor
- Please note that the @ symbol has been replaced by *.
North Campus, Faculty of Agriculture Main Bldg.